Day 1. Nairobi - Lake Nakuru National Park .
You will be picked at your city hotel, and drive through the cool Rift Valley environment towards Nakuru. Drive through the park and arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Have an afternoon game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park.
L. Nakuru is a small park with over 50% of its area covered by the Lake. Located in the middle of the Rift valley, L. Nakuru has a wide variety of animals which includes the Rothschild Giraffe, Lions, White and Black rhinos as well as the Leopard. All these can be spotted depending on your luck. The park is also considered by birdwatchers as an ornithological paradise! A myriad of both Greater and lesser flamingoes has made this lake their home. Meals and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa lodge (full board)
Day 2. Lake Nakuru National Park- Maasai Mara National Reserve .
After breakfast at the lodge, head southwards to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch, relax. Have an afternoon game drive in the reserve.
An exploratory drive around the 1,792 sq. km game park with its low hills and savannah type rolling grasslands, gallery forest on the Mara River and its tributaries. Get introduced to the herbivores; elephant, rhino, buffalo, and the variety of antelopes, the Masai giraffe and the Burchell zebra. The carnivores are the black mane lion, cheetah and leopard. Also to be seen are the largest bird, the Masai ostrich, the Secretary bird, the crested crane and saddle-bill stork. Crocodiles and hippos share the river. Return to your lodge by sunset
Meals and overnight at Meals and overnight at Tipi likwani camp full board )
Day 03. Maasai Mara National Reserve
Early Morning optional balloon safari ride (US$450.00 per person ) across the Maasai Mara plain. Breakfast at the lodge then enjoy morning and afternoon game drives. Masai Mara is an extension of the Serengeti ecosystem to the south. Game abounds here; The Mara is noted for its abundance of lions – particularly the superb black maned males. See the great Migraton where over 1.5 million wildebeest and other antelopes crossing the mighty Mara River. Experience the battle between survival and hunger. You are also likely to see lots of elephants here often in large herds, as well as – if you're lucky leopard, cheetah and rhino. All of the Big Five are residents. You're sure to see the African buffalo. Get the cameras ready, stock up on film/tapes and enjoy yourselves! In the evening visit maasai village. Meals and overnight at Meals and overnight at Tipi likwani camp full board )
Day 4. Maasai mara - Nairobi
After breakfast at the lodge. Check out and depart to Nairobi. You will be transferred to the Airport or at your city hotel.
INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE RATES ARE:
• Airport transfers as specified in the itinerary.
• Transportation in a 4X4 safari vehicle.
• Park fees as specified in the itinerary.
• 1 night Accommodation at Lake nakuru sopa lodge specified in the Itinerary.
• 2 nights Accommodation at Maasai mara sopa lodge as specified in the Itinerary.
• Game drives.
• Emmergency Air evauation insurance in case of any accident.
• Complimentary bottled Mineral water during safari,1 lt bottle per pax per day.
• Service of English speaking tour guide.
• 3 meals per day. (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE RATES ARE:
• Any other items of a personal nature, i.e. Telephone, Laundry, beverages etc.
• International flights
• Visa which us$ 50.00 which can be obtain upon arrival depending on your nationality.
• Optional activities
• Any other items not mentioned in the inclusion.
• Balloon safari at Maasai mara. $ 450.00
• Visit of maasai cultural centre at Maasai mara. $ 25.00 per person